My first major article for The New Federalist, publication of the Young European Movement, has just been published, as a two-part article. It summarises a new project, Germany In Europe, published by the European Council on Foreign Relations. It discusses the new attitude of Germany to the European Union, how it now acts like a ‘normal’ state as opposed to merely a motor. Read it here on the Spineless Liberal, in its undivided glory. Enjoy.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
- RT @hugorifkind: Credit where it's due, though. Gay marriage has been a political disaster for Cameron. Hope he's proud of himself for figh… 6 hours ago
- RT @mateo_riley: Sigh. Anyway, it's gonna happen very soon so they'll have egg on their faces then. Yippeee 6 hours ago
- RT @mateo_riley: why don't Tories shout about the fact that SSM legislation promotes individual freedom and choice? Oh wait, it's because i… 6 hours ago
- RT @_tommylong: Most interesting part of last RT is that remaining Lib Dem is getting younger, yuppies the biggest increase. 6 hours ago
- RT @HouseofTwitsLib: RT @edfordham Have Farron and Hames ruled themselves out of ever leading the Lib Dems by their votes tonight? #equalma… 6 hours ago
- RT @libdemvoice: 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples ldv.org.uk/34590 by @caronml… 6 hours ago
- WilliamJHague please act! Sudanese Govt is committing crimes against humanity in Sudan #WeNeedToTalkAboutSudan #FCO thndr.it/Y4y1yH 18 hours ago
- RT @violacadan: @abjtal @AAEmmerson @stackee Monmouthshire isn't real Wales... 1 day ago
- RT @JananGanesh: Lib Dems have behaved like a more serious party of govt than the Tories. Astonishing when you think of expectations circa … 1 day ago
- @A_C_McGregor Was fun! Plenty longer than expected... 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages