As representatives of the international community assemble in Juba, the capital of the newly-independent Republic of South Sudan, Spineless Liberal takes a look at the challenges facing the world’s newest country.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
- @KyleForsyth92 The best of ideas are had at the pub ;-) 1 hour ago
- RT @kdonaldsonlobby: Clegg Blames Tories as U.K. Register of Lobbying Firms Falters bloom.bg/14QMiAP 1 hour ago
- RT @KAlmsivi: RT @BBCBreaking news 'Muslim Appearance' now officially means BLACK MAN with a COCKNEY ACCENT #woolwich 1 hour ago
- RT @YasiraJaan: Muslims view "Islamic" terrorists the same way most Christians view the Westboro Baptist Church... 1 hour ago
- RT @scottishliberal: @DrEvanHarris @amylame You're absolutely right - Blair had a real opportunity to lead and only went so far on LGBT rig… 1 hour ago
- RT @federalists: 365 days until the European Parliamentary elections! It's time for a real debate on Europe's future! What are your expecta… 1 hour ago
- RT @dontjudgemy: "We are slightly surprised that Fiona @schooltruth is still happily cohabiting after 30+ years." says Claire Paye from MAH… 1 hour ago
- RT @DaveRaybould: I was disappointed when I found out that 'COBRA' stood for 'Cabinet Office Briefing Room A'....kinda took the James Bond … 1 hour ago
- @KyleForsyth92 Haha! I've been cutting loose post-deadlines, before dissertation. Stay strong, well have a few pints when you're done :D 1 hour ago
- RT @IntenseGas: #DontRiotPlaceAPoppyInstead #DontRiotPlaceAPoppyInstead #DontRiotPlaceAPoppyInstead #DontRiotPlaceAPoppyInstead PLEASE RT:… 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages