As representatives of the international community assemble in Juba, the capital of the newly-independent Republic of South Sudan, Spineless Liberal takes a look at the challenges facing the world’s newest country.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Welsh Values - What does it mean to be Welsh.
- 2011: A Photographic retrospective - the photos I'll always remember
- Arab Spring: The Success Stories
- Why Borgen proves Liberal Left is wrong...
- Political Compass: May
- Why the Liberal Democrats are like the Muslim Brotherhood...
- Conservatives jumping to UKIP - are MPs next?
- Iceland and IceSave Referendum- A Disapointment For Everyone, Except the EU