As representatives of the international community assemble in Juba, the capital of the newly-independent Republic of South Sudan, Spineless Liberal takes a look at the challenges facing the world’s newest country.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Welsh Values - What does it mean to be Welsh.
- Have an abortion, but first - look at these babies' clothes. Thank you, Dorries.
- The Economics of Trick or Treating : A Halloween Analogy
- I Just Won The Nobel Peace Prize
- Why Borgen proves Liberal Left is wrong...
- ECFR Scorecard - Britain's role in EU Foreign Policy
- The Normalisation of Germany - TNF
- A Longer School Day - But Why?
- Liquid Democracy: The Future of #LDConf ?