As representatives of the international community assemble in Juba, the capital of the newly-independent Republic of South Sudan, Spineless Liberal takes a look at the challenges facing the world’s newest country.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Top Posts & Pages
- Welsh Values - What does it mean to be Welsh.
- Liberal Democrats Restraining The Tories - Why We Went Into Coaltion
- Conservatives jumping to UKIP - are MPs next?
- Political Compass: May
- Coincidence, or the Power of Politicised Fiction?
- Samoa and China - Why missing a day symbolises the shift from West to East
- Why Borgen proves Liberal Left is wrong...