As representatives of the international community assemble in Juba, the capital of the newly-independent Republic of South Sudan, Spineless Liberal takes a look at the challenges facing the world’s newest country.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Top Posts & Pages
- Welsh Values - What does it mean to be Welsh.
- Federalism, not Centralism - why Jack Straw is spouting doublethink.
- A Longer School Day - But Why?
- Political Compass - June
- Banning Protest - Is it right?
- We are all Alliance now
- South Korea reacts to Kim Jong-Il's death
- I Want to Give Money to the BNP... for Democracy.
- Political Compass - January