In a recent interview with the Daily Mail, the former Scottish Secretary for the Conservatives, Lord Forsyth, tried to raise fears about the Alternative Vote (AV) referendum being a threat, not only to First-Past-The-Post (FTPT) voting, but also to the union of the United Kingdom itself.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
- Excellent talk at @NottsLibDems Conference from @Issanghazni on Europe and how to fight 2014. 7 hours ago
- Great showing from @NottsLibYouth and @ntu_ly at the @NottsLibDems MiniConf. 7 hours ago
- Policy on Food Waste adopted by @NottsLibDems ! So proud :-) Next: Glasgow. 7 hours ago
- Nottingham City Liberal Democrats Miniconf (@ The Belgrave Rooms w/ @mithomas20) 4sq.com/10BjBYa 10 hours ago
- @joshbcfc93 Sweeeeeeeeet :-) 1 day ago
- @joshbcfc93 Cheers man :-) be seeing you tomorrow for the conference? 1 day ago
- RT @joshbcfc93: #ff @juliacambridge1 @KyleForsyth92 @Georgecarps @SpinelessLib @tomsmaxim 1 day ago
- RT @JustinLines1: Welshies!!!! Please have a look at this! survey.libdems.org.uk/take/1038 1 day ago
- @MandyAGH Thanks for the follow :) 1 day ago
- @catfitz @intelwire @registan_net Oh re-ally? 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages