In a recent interview with the Daily Mail, the former Scottish Secretary for the Conservatives, Lord Forsyth, tried to raise fears about the Alternative Vote (AV) referendum being a threat, not only to First-Past-The-Post (FTPT) voting, but also to the union of the United Kingdom itself.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Welsh Values - What does it mean to be Welsh.
- Cameron's Wrong Message on Europe
- Conservatives jumping to UKIP - are MPs next?
- ECFR Scorecard - Britain's role in EU Foreign Policy
- Liquid Democracy: The Future of #LDConf ?
- The Economics of Trick or Treating : A Halloween Analogy
- A Longer School Day - But Why?