In a recent interview with the Daily Mail, the former Scottish Secretary for the Conservatives, Lord Forsyth, tried to raise fears about the Alternative Vote (AV) referendum being a threat, not only to First-Past-The-Post (FTPT) voting, but also to the union of the United Kingdom itself.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Welsh Values - What does it mean to be Welsh.
- I’m a Lib Dem. I’m a student. What the hell do I do?
- The Economics of Trick or Treating : A Halloween Analogy
- Political Compass - April
- Libya's transitional council is official! According to the US at least...
- House of Commons motion - majority of 554 in favour of intervention in Libya.
- Why Borgen proves Liberal Left is wrong...