My first major article for The New Federalist, publication of the Young European Movement, has just been published, as a two-part article. It summarises a new project, Germany In Europe, published by the European Council on Foreign Relations. It discusses the new attitude of Germany to the European Union, how it now acts like a ‘normal’ state as opposed to merely a motor. Read it here on the Spineless Liberal, in its undivided glory. Enjoy.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Welsh Values - What does it mean to be Welsh.
- Liquid Democracy: The Future of #LDConf ?
- We are all Alliance now
- A Longer School Day - But Why?
- Conservatives jumping to UKIP - are MPs next?
- Political Compass - January
- 2011: A Photographic retrospective - the photos I'll always remember
- South Sudan - independence, at last.