As representatives of the international community assemble in Juba, the capital of the newly-independent Republic of South Sudan, Spineless Liberal takes a look at the challenges facing the world’s newest country.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
- I'm at Cottesmore Rd. 4sq.com/10qytWB 14 hours ago
- I'm at Broadmarsh Shopping Centre (Westfield) (Nottingham, Nottinghamshire) 4sq.com/10W7i5G 15 hours ago
- I'm at Broadmarsh Bus Station (Nottingham, Nottinghamshire) 4sq.com/12yNPcP 15 hours ago
- Home sweet home (@ NOTTINGHAM) 4sq.com/10P6fUi 15 hours ago
- I'm at Caffè Nero (Leeds, West Yorkshire) 4sq.com/16cj2sS 15 hours ago
- I'm at Leeds City Museum (Leeds, West Yorkshire) 4sq.com/18lyu3l 15 hours ago
- Perfect accompaniment to any Asian dish. Slightly bubbly. — Drinking a Singha by @singhaclub — untp.it/1ab9wmd #photo 22 hours ago
- I'm at Thai Edge w/ @soondoongah 4sq.com/12Pxh1S 22 hours ago
- Sheltering (@ Leeds City Art Gallery - @leedsartgallery w/ @soondoongah) 4sq.com/10SYpgk 23 hours ago
- I'm at Leeds Station Interchange w/ @soondoongah 4sq.com/10Vg4ku 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages