As representatives of the international community assemble in Juba, the capital of the newly-independent Republic of South Sudan, Spineless Liberal takes a look at the challenges facing the world’s newest country.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
- @hmatthews92 *pokes out tongue* 15 hours ago
- . @hmatthews92 @EmmaSandrey Ill try and find a Cardiff flat where all the houses dont have driveways! Or gates! And regular letterboxes :D 15 hours ago
- @hmatthews92 @EmmaSandrey I havent even arrived yet and I get a round ... Thanks Harry ;-) 15 hours ago
- So, moving to Cardiff to be Policy Officer for the Welsh LibDems in a few weeks! Cant wait! 15 hours ago
- @MattDowney1342 hello @alex_mjs ? 18 hours ago
- RT @apmumford: US gov't announces first direct talks with Taliban on same day security control for all provinces passes to Afghan army. Wit… 18 hours ago
- RT @grimsby87: Andrew Mumford is on twitter ... IR people you know this is the news you have been waiting for! Get the latest scoops on pr… 23 hours ago
- @A_C_McGregor Enjoy xkcd.com/1223/ 1 day ago
- @LauraTemisUK Yo. 1 day ago
- @MattDowney1342 @AbBrightman @A_C_McGregor You'll find out very soon... finalising. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages