As representatives of the international community assemble in Juba, the capital of the newly-independent Republic of South Sudan, Spineless Liberal takes a look at the challenges facing the world’s newest country.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Welsh Values - What does it mean to be Welsh.
- Political Compass - April
- Why Borgen proves Liberal Left is wrong...
- Water, Water Everywhere, Only if We Share
- Libya - the next step.
- Liberal Youth - The Libertine: Britain, a Christian Country?
- Samoa and China - Why missing a day symbolises the shift from West to East
- Political Compass - February