As representatives of the international community assemble in Juba, the capital of the newly-independent Republic of South Sudan, Spineless Liberal takes a look at the challenges facing the world’s newest country.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Welsh Values - What does it mean to be Welsh.
- Liberal Youth - The Libertine: Britain, a Christian Country?
- Europe Day!
- Banning Protest - Is it right?
- South Korea reacts to Kim Jong-Il's death
- Political Compass - January
- I Want to Give Money to the BNP... for Democracy.
- Cameron's Wrong Message on Europe