In a recent interview with the Daily Mail, the former Scottish Secretary for the Conservatives, Lord Forsyth, tried to raise fears about the Alternative Vote (AV) referendum being a threat, not only to First-Past-The-Post (FTPT) voting, but also to the union of the United Kingdom itself.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Welsh Values - What does it mean to be Welsh.
- Political Compass - June
- Conservatives jumping to UKIP - are MPs next?
- South Korea reacts to Kim Jong-Il's death
- British MPs to vote on Referendum to Leave the European Union
- South Sudan - independence, at last.
- Liberal Youth - The Libertine: Britain, a Christian Country?
- 2011: A Photographic retrospective - the photos I'll always remember
- 2011 in Statporn
- Water, Water Everywhere, Only if We Share