In a recent interview with the Daily Mail, the former Scottish Secretary for the Conservatives, Lord Forsyth, tried to raise fears about the Alternative Vote (AV) referendum being a threat, not only to First-Past-The-Post (FTPT) voting, but also to the union of the United Kingdom itself.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
- Utter decadence and the Dick Turpin is stunning. (at @EvilEyeLounge w/ @soondoongah) [pic]: foursquare.com/spinelesslib/c… 6 hours ago
- Drinking a dog with a Korean...fun. @soondoongah (@ The Yorkshire Terrier - @yorkbrewery) 4sq.com/12JAqR1 7 hours ago
- Anywhere with Fentimans is good by me. With @soondoongah (@ Bruks Coffee Shop w/ 2 others) [pic]: 4sq.com/12JpP8q 8 hours ago
- Travelling back in time with @soondoongah (@ Jorvik Viking Centre) 4sq.com/10iRf5A 9 hours ago
- I'm at Cliffords Tower - @englishheritage w/ @soondoongah 4sq.com/11UIJg4 11 hours ago
- RT @NottsFacts: The @UniofNottingham is the only university in the UK to offer a degree in 'Banter-ology' #nottsfacts 12 hours ago
- Made it! With @soondoongah (@ York Railway Station (YRK) - @nationalrailenq w/ 6 others) [pic]: 4sq.com/14sb8r1 13 hours ago
- I'm at Grantham Railway Station (GRA) - @nationalrailenq (Grantham, Lincolnshire) 4sq.com/117xsHq 14 hours ago
- RT @hugorifkind: Credit where it's due, though. Gay marriage has been a political disaster for Cameron. Hope he's proud of himself for figh… 1 day ago
- RT @mateo_riley: Sigh. Anyway, it's gonna happen very soon so they'll have egg on their faces then. Yippeee 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages