As representatives of the international community assemble in Juba, the capital of the newly-independent Republic of South Sudan, Spineless Liberal takes a look at the challenges facing the world’s newest country.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
- RT @NottsFacts: The @UniofNottingham is the only university in the UK to offer a degree in 'Banter-ology' #nottsfacts 1 hour ago
- Made it! With @soondoongah (@ York Railway Station (YRK) - @nationalrailenq w/ 6 others) [pic]: 4sq.com/14sb8r1 1 hour ago
- I'm at Grantham Railway Station (GRA) - @nationalrailenq (Grantham, Lincolnshire) 4sq.com/117xsHq 3 hours ago
- RT @hugorifkind: Credit where it's due, though. Gay marriage has been a political disaster for Cameron. Hope he's proud of himself for figh… 14 hours ago
- RT @mateo_riley: Sigh. Anyway, it's gonna happen very soon so they'll have egg on their faces then. Yippeee 14 hours ago
- RT @mateo_riley: why don't Tories shout about the fact that SSM legislation promotes individual freedom and choice? Oh wait, it's because i… 14 hours ago
- RT @_tommylong: Most interesting part of last RT is that remaining Lib Dem is getting younger, yuppies the biggest increase. 14 hours ago
- RT @HouseofTwitsLib: RT @edfordham Have Farron and Hames ruled themselves out of ever leading the Lib Dems by their votes tonight? #equalma… 14 hours ago
- RT @libdemvoice: 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples ldv.org.uk/34590 by @caronml… 14 hours ago
- WilliamJHague please act! Sudanese Govt is committing crimes against humanity in Sudan #WeNeedToTalkAboutSudan #FCO thndr.it/Y4y1yH 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages