As representatives of the international community assemble in Juba, the capital of the newly-independent Republic of South Sudan, Spineless Liberal takes a look at the challenges facing the world’s newest country.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
- Perfect accompaniment to any Asian dish. Slightly bubbly. — Drinking a Singha by @singhaclub — untp.it/1ab9wmd #photo 5 hours ago
- I'm at Thai Edge w/ @soondoongah 4sq.com/12Pxh1S 6 hours ago
- Sheltering (@ Leeds City Art Gallery - @leedsartgallery w/ @soondoongah) 4sq.com/10SYpgk 7 hours ago
- I'm at Leeds Station Interchange w/ @soondoongah 4sq.com/10Vg4ku 7 hours ago
- RT @AmnestyScotland: On the way to @ScotlandOffice for special reception with @MichaelMooreMP and @DavidGrimason13! Celebrating Arms Trade … 10 hours ago
- I'm at Holmlea Guesthouse (York) 4sq.com/Z1DO9h 11 hours ago
- @KyleForsyth92 The best of ideas are had at the pub ;-) 19 hours ago
- RT @kdonaldsonlobby: Clegg Blames Tories as U.K. Register of Lobbying Firms Falters bloom.bg/14QMiAP 19 hours ago
- RT @KAlmsivi: RT @BBCBreaking news 'Muslim Appearance' now officially means BLACK MAN with a COCKNEY ACCENT #woolwich 19 hours ago
- RT @YasiraJaan: Muslims view "Islamic" terrorists the same way most Christians view the Westboro Baptist Church... 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages