As representatives of the international community assemble in Juba, the capital of the newly-independent Republic of South Sudan, Spineless Liberal takes a look at the challenges facing the world’s newest country.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Welsh Values - What does it mean to be Welsh.
- Political Compass - June
- Conservatives jumping to UKIP - are MPs next?
- 2011 in Statporn
- South Korea reacts to Kim Jong-Il's death
- South Sudan - independence, at last.
- Water, Water Everywhere, Only if We Share
- Samoa and China - Why missing a day symbolises the shift from West to East