The right-wing, nationalist True Finns party has made sweeping gains in the Finnish Parliamentary elections, going from 4% to 19.4% of the vote. This places the party in third place, and feasibly within reach of coalition seats. This is worrying for the rest of Europe, as they have stated their opposition to the bailout fund, over which Finland would have a veto. Instability ahead? Let’s look at the new parliament make-up.
Tag Archive: True Finns
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
- I'm at Cottesmore Rd. 4sq.com/10qytWB 2 hours ago
- I'm at Broadmarsh Shopping Centre (Westfield) (Nottingham, Nottinghamshire) 4sq.com/10W7i5G 3 hours ago
- I'm at Broadmarsh Bus Station (Nottingham, Nottinghamshire) 4sq.com/12yNPcP 3 hours ago
- Home sweet home (@ NOTTINGHAM) 4sq.com/10P6fUi 3 hours ago
- I'm at Caffè Nero (Leeds, West Yorkshire) 4sq.com/16cj2sS 3 hours ago
- I'm at Leeds City Museum (Leeds, West Yorkshire) 4sq.com/18lyu3l 3 hours ago
- Perfect accompaniment to any Asian dish. Slightly bubbly. — Drinking a Singha by @singhaclub — untp.it/1ab9wmd #photo 9 hours ago
- I'm at Thai Edge w/ @soondoongah 4sq.com/12Pxh1S 10 hours ago
- Sheltering (@ Leeds City Art Gallery - @leedsartgallery w/ @soondoongah) 4sq.com/10SYpgk 11 hours ago
- I'm at Leeds Station Interchange w/ @soondoongah 4sq.com/10Vg4ku 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages