As representatives of the international community assemble in Juba, the capital of the newly-independent Republic of South Sudan, Spineless Liberal takes a look at the challenges facing the world’s newest country.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Top Posts & Pages
- Welsh Values - What does it mean to be Welsh.
- I’m a Lib Dem. I’m a student. What the hell do I do?
- The Economics of Trick or Treating : A Halloween Analogy
- House of Commons motion - majority of 554 in favour of intervention in Libya.
- Libya's transitional council is official! According to the US at least...
- Why Borgen proves Liberal Left is wrong...