In a recent interview with the Daily Mail, the former Scottish Secretary for the Conservatives, Lord Forsyth, tried to raise fears about the Alternative Vote (AV) referendum being a threat, not only to First-Past-The-Post (FTPT) voting, but also to the union of the United Kingdom itself.
Welcome!Welcome to a blog about politics, in the UK and internationally, plus some other fun stuff. Feel free to look around...
- I'm at Cottesmore Rd. 4sq.com/10qytWB 16 hours ago
- I'm at Broadmarsh Shopping Centre (Westfield) (Nottingham, Nottinghamshire) 4sq.com/10W7i5G 17 hours ago
- I'm at Broadmarsh Bus Station (Nottingham, Nottinghamshire) 4sq.com/12yNPcP 17 hours ago
- Home sweet home (@ NOTTINGHAM) 4sq.com/10P6fUi 17 hours ago
- I'm at Caffè Nero (Leeds, West Yorkshire) 4sq.com/16cj2sS 17 hours ago
- I'm at Leeds City Museum (Leeds, West Yorkshire) 4sq.com/18lyu3l 17 hours ago
- Perfect accompaniment to any Asian dish. Slightly bubbly. — Drinking a Singha by @singhaclub — untp.it/1ab9wmd #photo 1 day ago
- I'm at Thai Edge w/ @soondoongah 4sq.com/12Pxh1S 1 day ago
- Sheltering (@ Leeds City Art Gallery - @leedsartgallery w/ @soondoongah) 4sq.com/10SYpgk 1 day ago
- I'm at Leeds Station Interchange w/ @soondoongah 4sq.com/10Vg4ku 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages